Unable to get to the web client in order to get QR scan code

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Charles Papir, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charles Papir

I have applied for the IP PBX in the clouds for one year and received the credentials to log into the console, which I can do sucesfully. I have also downloaded and install the phone app onto 2 android devices. But when I execute the app and I need to scan the QR code from the client I can not do so.

The problem is that the user and password is NOT being accepted by the web client and eventually after several tries the IP gets blacklisted.

How do I get the correct credentials for the web client?

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Active Member

Make sure Web Authenication - Enable Web client is enabled under the General Tab for the extension

You need to send the welcome email to the enduser (may need resending), this contains the username and password to log into the webclient.

You can also get the password by clicking on the eye icon to the right of the password under Web Authentication

YiannisH_3CX likes this.
  3. eddv123

eddv123 Active Member

Under the Extension in the PBX > Web Authentication. You may need to ask your sys admin for this or ask to re-generate your welcome email.

The login will be your extension number and password from either of the above 2 methods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.