• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Unable to get to the web client in order to get QR scan code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Papir

Reaction score
I have applied for the IP PBX in the clouds for one year and received the credentials to log into the console, which I can do sucesfully. I have also downloaded and install the phone app onto 2 android devices. But when I execute the app and I need to scan the QR code from the client I can not do so.

The problem is that the user and password is NOT being accepted by the web client and eventually after several tries the IP gets blacklisted.

How do I get the correct credentials for the web client?

Make sure Web Authenication - Enable Web client is enabled under the General Tab for the extension

You need to send the welcome email to the enduser (may need resending), this contains the username and password to log into the webclient.

You can also get the password by clicking on the eye icon to the right of the password under Web Authentication

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Under the Extension in the PBX > Web Authentication. You may need to ask your sys admin for this or ask to re-generate your welcome email.

The login will be your extension number and password from either of the above 2 methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iTVerse
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.