Unable to login

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by hayesmd, Oct 15, 2007.

1. hayesmd

When I go to login to 3CX's web console I receive:

SQLSTATE[08006] [7] FATAL: password authentication failed for user "username"
    #0 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(37): PDO->__construct('pgsql:dbname=ph...', 'username', '**********')
    #1 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(86): CallContext->getConnection()
    #2 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fExtension.php(66): CallContext->safeExec('select DN.IDDN ...', Array, 'Cannot get Exte...')
    #3 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fObject.php(90): fExtension->getData()
    #4 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\index.php(7): fObject->getManager()
    #5 {main}

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2. zensoftware

zensoftware New Member

May be an obvious question but the 3CX database server is running isnt it?

If not goto a command line and run

net start "3CX PhoneSystem Database Server"

Neil

3. hayesmd

Yes it is started... See my other post for finally getting it to start.

http://www.3cx.com/forums/categorie...database-server---have-run-services-msc-2324/

Towards the end you'll se where I got it working. It seems that since the phonesystem user account isn't added to the 'Users' group upon install that the database doesn't actually get created correctly.

Does anyone know how to manually install the database?

Everytime I uninstall/reinstall I have the same issue with the phonesystem account not being in the 'Users' group and cannot access the service.