• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

unable to make any call

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps19

Reaction score
Hi,

I installed 3CX PBX on my system and have configured 4 lines(extension)
I have also added a SIP line from my provider VoiceStick to get connected to PSTN network. I have a rule which says that forward the call to my VoiceStick line if any number starts with 9.

Now I am unable to make any call. All calls (including calls with in extension and calls through VoiceStick are getting forbidden (403). Here is the log. Please somebody help to identify the issue and get my setup working.

Log for extension to extension calls:
CallConf::Rejected [CM103005] Call(11) is rejected: This line disallows incoming calls
10:40:05.703 Endpoint::findSource [CM010001] Line configuration does not allow identification of the source of this call. Check Advanced Options for Gateways and Providers and match a field to a correct value from the following: Contact IP: '65.XXX.XX.XXX'; From: '400'; To: '300'; Rline: '300'; Contact: '400'

Log for Calls through SIP provider (VoiceStick)
(I have defined an outbound rule to forward call to SIP line if # starts with 0 after removing 0 from it.)

11:00:31.953 CallConf::Rejected [CM103005] Call(13) is rejected: This line disallows incoming calls
11:00:31.953 Endpoint::findSource [CM010001] Line configuration does not allow identification of the source of this call. Check Advanced Options for Gateways and Providers and match a field to a correct value from the following: Contact IP: '65.XXX.XX.XXX'; From: '400'; To: '01XXXXXXXXX'; Rline: '01XXXXXXXXXX'; Contact: '400'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.