• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Unable to open the QR code page in settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaileyAV

Customer
Basic Certified
Reaction score
i downloaded the 3cx server today, which i assume is the most up to date.

i watched the video on QR provisioning, it says to go to settings - then to QR code.

my settings page doesnt have a QR button literally anywhere on it. was this changed in the short time that it came out, is the version for download not the latest?

i watched the video on QR provisioning, it says to go to settings - then to QR code.

You should go to the settings page of the Web client and not the settings of the PBX. Once you create an extension you can edit it and find the web client link on the extensions general section under Web Authentication. You can then login with the extension number as username and the password provided under the same section.

Once you login you will find the QR code under the settings of the Web client. Each extension has it own QR code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.