Unable to pickup parked calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by oneradioboy, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oneradioboy

We have been experiencing issues picking up parked calls that are sent to a Shared Park location. It happens randomly but at least once per day. We are currently on version 12 service pack 1. It was also happening on the previous version of 3CX as well. We use a mix of Grandstream 2124 phones and Yealink T28P phones but I feel it's a 3CX issue not a phone issue. Anyone else experience this and is there a fix?

2. tsukraw

tsukraw New Member

Could you explain the issue a bit more?
    I take it you have a BLF programmed as a shared park correct?
    When you press the BLF key what happens? Does anything show up in the display acting like the phone is trying to call SP1 or whatever number the call is on?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jasit

jasit New Member

one of the things I did with our phones was created a dialplan on the phone that changed SP0 to 100 SP1 to 101 SP2 to 102 etc

So when a page went out instead of saying the call was on SP0 they would say there is a call on 100, then the user would pick up the phone and dial 100, and they would pick up the parked call.

We use to be on a Nortel system so this made it the easiest for our users to adjust. plus it sounds silly to say there is a call parked on SP0.

4. oneradioboy

I have 3 BLFs programmed as SP1, SP2, SP3. Using the GS 2124 we hit Transfer then the SP location. When the issue occurs, the employee selects the SP location but the call does not connect and there's nothing on the display like normal. When the ringback reminder is triggered the original extension that parked it is unable to pick it up and the reminder just continues to ring in an endless loop. That's when I log into 3CX and disconnect the line. Good thing it's only occasional but has happened on some important clients.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.