Unable to Provision 3CX Softphone with MAC 020000000000

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by EoghannWalker, Dec 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EoghannWalker

Dec 1, 2016
    I am setting up a test environment with a view to purchase and installation.
    At this moment I have a fully configured server, working in/out calls (over a single sipgate trunk), a working 3CX Android softphone (ext 000), a working Yealink T22P (ext 001).
    I have tried to attach a further 3CX Android and 3cx iOs devices. I can see the provisioning request under the "Phones" section:
    New 3CX Phone for iPhone iOS 10.1.1 New New New New New 020000000000
    New 3CX Phone for Android android 6.0.1 G935FXXU1BPHJ New New New New New 020000000000

The other working softphone and Yealink handset have the correct MAC addresses whereas the two new requests have the same, incorrect MAC addresses.

If I select either of the above requests and try to Assign to an existing extension, or create a new extension, the command seems to execute (no errors on Dashboard) - but the handset is not provisioned, stays in Bold in the phones list and nothing actually changes (although a new extension is created as requested).
    I remember this being a very simple process for the first 3cx softphone. I am using the "FREE 8 sim call / approx 25 user license key".
    Any ideas?
  2. George_3cx

George_3cx Guest

Dear EoghannWalker,

- The mac address 020000000000 is hard-coded in the system. It is a normal behavior.

- What version of 3cx pbx do you have ?

- Did you try provisioning your IOS and Android devices with the welcome email as well ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.