Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

UNABLE TO RECIEVE INBOUND CALLS

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by JOE.FUSCALDO@ATT.NET, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOE.FUSCALDO@ATT.NET

I AM ATTEMPTING TO SET UP A NEW SYSTEM WITHA GRANDSTREAM 4108 GATEWAY AND I AM ABLE TO MAKE CALLS OUT NO PROBLEM. WHEN I CALL IN NO PHONE RING AND AFTER TWO(2) RINGS THE CALLING PARTY GETS A NEW DIAL TONE. I THINK THIS MUST BE A SIMPLE CONFIGURATION SETTING IF SOMEONE KNOWS THE ANSWER HTANK YOU

2. RobertKroll

I am having the same problem with an Audiocodes MP118. I followed the guide, but my firmware seems to be quite different than the one listed. I did my best following along, but I don't seem to be making any headway. After about 6 hours of flip flopping settings, I am burnt out. I keep getting errors like [CM505001, CM505002] Device Not Idendified User Agent not Matched, and so on. For some odd reason, I can see in the log that the device seems to be putting the extension number in place of the proxy port ex: extension 101 it parses to look like: 192.168.1.101 <- where this replaces the actual IP of the Gateway.

I have not yet purchased this system, and after almost 3 days of testing, I have not gotten a configuration to work properly. One problem after another. I REALLY want to make this work, I DON"T want to go back to Traxhbox...,

Thanks,
    BoB

3. RobertKroll

Well, I got it to receive inbound calls. The magic setting on my end was the number forwarding. I had to set it from Hotline to simply Enable, and calls are coming through the system.

OK, now I only have about a dozen more problems to solve, and I may be in business.

-BoB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.