Unable to register my VoIP Provider

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sseeker, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sseeker

Hey Everyone,

I've recently gone and installed 3CX on my Windows Server 2003 box with 1GB RAM and 50GB HDD, I have two VoIP providers (Simtex and MaxoTel) both being Australian providers and they won't register on my 3CX System. I place all the correct information in and it should register as it's done in the past with my Asterisk servers but they just don't seem to work. It's a dedicated server in Dallas, TX so I don't need to forward ports and it has so firewall. I'm completely puzzled :S If anyone could provide help I would appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
    Andrew

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Its best to use supported voip providers. Troubleshooting unsupported voip providers is beyond the scope of the free user to user forums. 99% of the time its the provider not being completely SIP compatible (different from being asterisk compatible). Easiest way is to use a supported voip provider. For australia, i know that the Engin Voip provider works.

We also have a list of community supported here
    http://wiki.3cx.com/Home/voip-provider-configuration/voip-provider-templates

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.