Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Unable to register - setup problem?

Discussion in 'Android' started by gnirtS, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gnirtS

Ive been trying to configure this software with my Voip provider but so far with no joy at all, after a second or 2 of "registering" it just falls back to "not registered".

The settings i have off my Voip provider are:

From their setup instructions it has:

In order to do that ive set the "EXTERNAL SERVER" part of the 3cxphone to voiptalk.org

Then it states:
    So my username and password has been entered in the fields in the profile setup.

Next it has:
    So to configure that ive gone to profile > Advance and set "proxy" as nat.voiptalk.org" and "port" to 5065. I've also ticked the "Enable NAT" box

After doing that it fails to register, just goes back to "not registered". Ive tried it without "enable NAT" ticked and same problem. Ive deleted the STUN server and same problem.

Is there a log file being produced anywhere that i can read to see if/where its failing or can anyone help suggest what im doing wrong in the setup or missing out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.