unable to run web reports

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rameshchinnaa, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rameshchinnaa

Hi All,

I am using 3cx phone system version 11 patch 4 and everything seems to be working fine. In the web reports I'm unable genarate the report for only the "Agent Statiscs All Queues".

I did tried to genarate report for even one day, but still no luck and even restarted the 3cx server and services.

Please can any help me to fix this issue.

many thanks,
    ramesh

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

1. is "show report" greyed out?
    2. Does anything happen at all?

Need a little more info as you simply indicate "does not work". Usually, something happens even if it means that the screen goes away (never to return) or the working icon/indicator incessantly spins around for hours.

3. rameshchinnaa

Hi Ineblett,

Thanks for your reply,

I could able to click on the show report button ( its not grayed out) and also its loading the report for 5 - 15 minutes, then result nothing.

please find the atteched report result for your reference.

regards,
    ramesh

Attached Files:

4. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

I have not seen this before, so I am guessing about some things you might try -

1. Look at the 3CX server logs.
    2. Look at the MS system event logs
    (I do not know if anything will show as there is no apparent error showing on your screen)
    3. Try a different web browser (long shot)

GIven that it apparently only affects one report, I am guessing that there is a data corruption of some type and you will likely need to file a support ticket directly with 3CX or via your reseller.

5. rameshchinnaa

Many thanks for you suggestion..

I have checked all 3cx / windows logs but I couldn't find any error logs there..

regards,
    ramesh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.