Uneditable email templates

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pitrickzul, Apr 17, 2018 at 1:07 PM.

1. pitrickzul

Hello,

I noticed a few email templates that aren't accessible for editing? We are in Quebec and i need my system email, mostly the ones going out to employees to be in french. I can modify most of them but webmeeting reminders and webmeeting stats (the one you receive at the end of a meeting) isn't in the template list.

I'm mostly using hosted solution. How would i go about changing those templates?

2. vizualpro

Which email template did you find yourself unable to edit?

3. pitrickzul

Well i don't know the name of them because they aren't in the editable email template list.

I scheduled a webmeeting last week and just received a notification reminder 1hour before, i wasn't able to find where to edit this one.

And when you end a conference, i can't find the template to modify the email that is sent for the stats of the meeting. Also i can't find the email when you record a meeting and that they send you the link to download it.

4. vizualpro

From the management console go to Settings >> Parameters

I typed "meeting" in the search box and saw most of the ones you mentioned, the reminder one for example was named "MAILTEMPLATE_WEBMEETINGREMINDER_DEFAULT"

Hope this helps

pitrickzul likes this.
  5. pitrickzul

great thanks, was able to modify a few. Still can't find the email template for webmeeting stats. The one telling you who was on the meeting for how long, etc

6. mikem