Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Uninstalling V12 of CRM module: 3CXCRM.x64.msi not available

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Frank D, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank D

Frank D New Member

Dear community,

we have an identical problem on 2 PCs, we cannot uninstall V12 of the CRM Module.

Trying to uninstall triggers the error:
    "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.
    Click OK to try again .....alternate pat for "3CXCRM.x.64.msi"
    See the attache picture.

There is no such file in the folder suggested. There is no such file at all and there probably never has been, V12 of CRM Plugin was installed with an "exe" file.
    I logged into the system as every single user and checked C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\3CX Ltd\3CX CRM Integration 12.0.498.1182\install\

We cannot install V12.5, because V12 is detected. We cannot install V11, because V12 is detected. I tried to convert the V12 CRM exe file to an .msi, rename the msi etc and get the uninstall working, but it isn`t.
    We tried to delete the folders and edit the registry, but we are still missing something, while trying to install V12.5 it still detects an installed V12 What files/ registry entries do you have to delete/change?

I tried to use the V11 msi-files during uninstall, didn't work either.

Anybody succeeded in uninstalling V12 CRM? What are we missing? Maybe someone can provide a vaild "3CXCRM.x.64.msi" to uninstall V12CRM? Any help is very welcome.

Best regards Frank

Attached Files:

2. Frank D

Frank D New Member

Re: Uninstalling V12 of CRM module: 3CXCRM.x64.msi not avail

Hi,

I just want to give you an update, the uninstall/update worked with the Fixit-MS Tool:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301
    - click on blue "run" box
    - install logged in as Admin (not working with "run as")
    - run (cilling all processes CRM, 3cx. outlook first)
    - use it to deinstall CRM Plugin
    - I had to terminate the process after one hour, but I had success anyway
    - funny thing was CRM process had somehow been restarted, some sort of ghost, after killing it, CRM was not mentioned in Windows list of installed software anymore
    - could install 12.5

regards Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.