Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Unregister Public IP from previous installation

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Joseph Cruz, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph Cruz

I have a problem. I installed the 3CX Phone system with my public IP. in my mac justin VMWare. The installation finished successfully but I never could connect to my management console. I thought maybe could be a problem with my network configuration in the VMWare virtual machine. For that reason a create a new VM and reinstall. I use a new hostname but obviously im using the same Public IP. When the installation finished Successfully again i get one again the same url as in the previous installation. I don't know if this is generated for the use of the same IP. Some one knows if there is a way to unregister or do something with my IP to install a new 3CX Phone system with a new host but using my previously registered IP.

2. Joseph Cruz

Problem Solved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.