Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Unsuccessful on Windows Home Server Vail

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by zaliis, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zaliis

I wanted to test out the free version of 3CX on Vail. Its is a 64 bit OS based on Windows 2008 R2 but It will not install I get the following error.
    3CXPhoneSystem9.exe is not a valid Win32 application. I also cannot get this to install under Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. I get the same error.

Any suggestions or ideas?

2. Fatboy40

Fatboy40 New Member

Sorry to be sarcastic but maybe try it out on one of the 3CX supported Microsoft Operating Systems and not one that's in beta ?.

3. zaliis

I had to download and install the software from deerfield.com and then everything worked as expected. So I suspect that the version that I download from 3cX.com has problems. Oh and since Vail is based off of Windows 2008 server R2 the software is supported.

4. danoh

XP Media Center is based off of XP Pro, but that doesn't make it a supported OS for 3CX....

5. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You most probably got a corrupted/interrupted download.

Try downloading the phonesystem again and see what happens.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.