Update 3CX Assistant

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by complex1, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Hi,

I want to update 3CX Assistant using the network, so I followed the manual 3CXPhoneSystemManual9.pdf page 44 to get the latest version.
    In 3CX Assistant I select Help, Check for updates but I get always the message that I am using the latest version and there are no updates available.
    The 3CX Phone System says the latest version of 3CX Assistant Update is 13537 but I know the latest version is at least 15770.
    In 3CX Phone System Updates are all updates “up to date”
    How do I prepare the 3CX Phone System to distribute the latest version of the Assistant?

Thanks in advance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. abc123

abc123 Active Member

To be honest I have never got this to work either.

I think there was a bug.

The way around it is to send the provisioning email to everyone from the console and get them to uninstall and reinstall. Or use a application distributer if you have something on your network (various from Microsoft and 3rd parties).

But on saying that, the assistant will be integrated into MyPhone in V10 and you wont need to worry about it. So I would only upgrade the v9 people who need the features in the latest as V10 is just around the corner (albeit a long corner).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your response

I think I’ll wait for version 10.

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hopefully should be around the corner of 2 weeks at most.

5. abc123

abc123 Active Member

Just keep feeding Michael pizza and coffee and dont let him out until it is done :)

6. Fatboy40

Fatboy40 New Member

Bug free ? ;-)

7. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

That's what all the delays are about :)
    It guess it will be "almost" bug free, we can never get 100% of all bugs as new bugs pop up from day to day.
    Make 1 fix, break 5 other things.

I will do my best to keep Michael well fed, he doesn't seem to have any downtime as toiletbreaks for him are virtually unexistant. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.