UPDATE FORMAT OF MAIN SCREEN - ADD BLINKING MESSAGE BUTTON - SEE PICTURES ATTACHED!!!!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Steven Gwensberg, Apr 4, 2017.

UPDATE FORMAT OF MAIN SCREEN - ADD BLINKING MESSAGE BUTTON - SEE PICTURES ATTACHED!!!! 4.7 5 6votes
4.7/5, 6 votes

1. Steven Gwensberg

Hello 3CX,

I had a very nice conversation with Octavius Gould this afternoon regarding our newly installed 3CX software. He asked me to send an email over to your support staff with any suggestions that we have….

We recently transitioned to 3CX. We love several of the features that are included in 3CX, but there are a few features that if added would be VERY beneficial to our staff.

(SEE 3CX Current Layout pic attached)

Currently, while working in 3CX, our staff must have 3 windows open (Main window, Reception View and the Chat window), to utilize the software efficiently. Because we must switch between multiple screens to access areas of 3CX that are needed, it is tedious and frustrating for the end user...especially if we have several other windows open on our desktops.

(SEE 3CX New Layout –Wish)

Our previous telephone program allowed us to view all contact features in one window… Calls Parked, Messages and an ALERT for unread messages.

- We were able to send messages by clicking on a message icon next to the users name.

- There was also an option to have messages appear in front of all windows. The message box would only disappear once a user clicked to minimize the message.

For messages:

It would be extremely helpful if you could program and a message button next to each users name so that we can easily send a message.

For unread messages, the new message button (next to the users name) should BLINK until the user clicks into the chat window. This ALERT will help notify users that have they UNREAD messages.

Finally, adding a chat window to the bottom of 3CX would also be nice.

Thank you again for taking the time to review my suggestions.

Regards,

Attached Files:

#1 Steven Gwensberg, Apr 4, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017