Update on my experience with Broadvoice

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by hdblack, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hdblack

I wanted to share this with everyone because I saw lots of postings in regards to Broadvoice. I too had problems getting my Broadvoice service to work and work stably with 3CX but I now have been stable for more than 24hrs. Over the past two weeks I had done everything that I could think of, read every broadvoice posting on this form, installed V5, Installed V3, used the template, did not use the template, but nothing seemed to work. This past Sunday I did a clean installation of V5 and read though the items on the admin console and that is when I discovered the Version/Updates item. I went there and let the system do a scan for versions and updates. Behold, there was a newer build of V5 and a new template for Broadvoice. I downloaded and implemented both of these updates and re-installed my Broadvoice. Broadvoice registered almost immediately and remains registered and working after more than 24hrs. I recommend that everyone with V5 check out the Version/Update section in the admin console to see if you require any updates. This might save you a lot of headaches. Regards, Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.