Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Update on my experience with Broadvoice

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by hdblack, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hdblack

I wanted to share this with everyone because I saw lots of postings in regards to Broadvoice. I too had problems getting my Broadvoice service to work and work stably with 3CX but I now have been stable for more than 24hrs. Over the past two weeks I had done everything that I could think of, read every broadvoice posting on this form, installed V5, Installed V3, used the template, did not use the template, but nothing seemed to work. This past Sunday I did a clean installation of V5 and read though the items on the admin console and that is when I discovered the Version/Updates item. I went there and let the system do a scan for versions and updates. Behold, there was a newer build of V5 and a new template for Broadvoice. I downloaded and implemented both of these updates and re-installed my Broadvoice. Broadvoice registered almost immediately and remains registered and working after more than 24hrs. I recommend that everyone with V5 check out the Version/Update section in the admin console to see if you require any updates. This might save you a lot of headaches. Regards, Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.