• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Update to v15 fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

darsenval

Reaction score
Hello.
I've updated from v14u3 to v15 according to instructions. During configuration i've recovered from my v14 full backup and proceeded to web interface. There i had to go througn few steps, like setting dial plan, admin email and so on. The final step shows my license info, but after i press finish i see error:
System.Exception: Bad params
в ManagementConsoleJS.Controllers.InstallWizardController.ApplyLicense(WizardVm vm)
в Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionFilterAsync>d__28.MoveNext()
--- Конец трассировка стека из предыдущего расположения, где возникло исключение ---
в Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeAsync>d__18.MoveNext()
--- Конец трассировка стека из предыдущего расположения, где возникло исключение ---
в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
в Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.<Invoke>d__4.MoveNext()
в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
в ManagementConsoleJS.Middleware.ExceptionWrapperMiddleware.<Invoke>d__3.MoveNext()
license_error
The pbx is working, i can make calls, all extensions are working, but i can't proceed to configuration page.
At my license page i see correct info and version 15.0
Looking forward for help.

From the error message seems that you have an operator extension/vmail already added in DB. Which is causing this issue.
Can you tell me what is your operator extension is 9XX or Vmail Extension inside your backup?

Extension 900 was already used in my backup for VoiceMail operator, and this was the issue!
Thank you a lot, after i changed extension of the newly added operator to 901 everything worked as it should.
Thanks!!!

You are welcome in V15 SP1 this is also resolved.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.