Update to v15 fails

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by darsenval, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darsenval

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2016
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello.
    I've updated from v14u3 to v15 according to instructions. During configuration i've recovered from my v14 full backup and proceeded to web interface. There i had to go througn few steps, like setting dial plan, admin email and so on. The final step shows my license info, but after i press finish i see error:
    System.Exception: Bad params
    в ManagementConsoleJS.Controllers.InstallWizardController.ApplyLicense(WizardVm vm)
    в Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionFilterAsync>d__28.MoveNext()
    --- Конец трассировка стека из предыдущего расположения, где возникло исключение ---
    в Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeAsync>d__18.MoveNext()
    --- Конец трассировка стека из предыдущего расположения, где возникло исключение ---
    в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    в Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.<Invoke>d__4.MoveNext()
    --- Конец трассировка стека из предыдущего расположения, где возникло исключение ---
    в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    в ManagementConsoleJS.Middleware.ExceptionWrapperMiddleware.<Invoke>d__3.MoveNext()
    license_error
    The pbx is working, i can make calls, all extensions are working, but i can't proceed to configuration page.
    At my license page i see correct info and version 15.0
    Looking forward for help.
     
  2. MichaelB

    MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2009
    Messages:
    401
    Likes Received:
    3
    From the error message seems that you have an operator extension/vmail already added in DB. Which is causing this issue.
    Can you tell me what is your operator extension is 9XX or Vmail Extension inside your backup?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. darsenval

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2016
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Extension 900 was already used in my backup for VoiceMail operator, and this was the issue!
    Thank you a lot, after i changed extension of the newly added operator to 901 everything worked as it should.
    Thanks!!!
     
  4. MichaelB

    MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2009
    Messages:
    401
    Likes Received:
    3
    You are welcome in V15 SP1 this is also resolved.
    Thanks
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.