Updates tab

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by mwaechter, Oct 28, 2016.

Updates tab 5 5 5votes
5/5, 5 votes

1. mwaechter

I would love to be able to ignore updates we don't care about (i.e. unused phone firmware, promptsets).

Cornelis likes this.
  2. Cornelis

That makes two of us. Please consider for future releases to allow us to acknowledge updates or dismiss them, then only indicate newer updates not acknowledged/dismissed yet.

Would it have a negative impact on my system is I downloaded unused updates to get rid of the notification (besides bloat)?

3. narkumas

narkumas New Member

4. business54

Also the 106 updates for SIP trunks we don't use....being able to disregard them would be great. Customers freak out when they see you have 100+ updates needed for their system.

5. WolfgangOne

We've done this. There don't seem to be any negative side effects. Still inelegant, though. Would much rather just dismiss the irrelevant ones.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I guess you would need to see "skipped" updates - incase you change providers or phones and need to retrieve them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...