Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Updating 3CX v15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by garyjduk, Oct 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garyjduk

Hi, I received an update notification from my 3CX installation telling me that V15 SP2 is available for installation. When I go to the admin page of 3CX is then tells me that my system is up to date on both the tab at the top and the actual Updates page.

I've cleared my web cache and rebooted but still nowhere to load SP2? As far as I'm aware there isn't a download anywhere where I can just download SP2 and patch the system, so how do I update without backing up, uninstalling, reinstalling and restoring the backup?

Is this some kind of error/bug or I'm I missing something? Attached is the dashboard with the version I'm on and the blank update notifications.
    Anyone with any suggestions?

Thanks

Attached Files:

• PBX.JPG
      PBX.JPG
      File size:
      92.6 KB
      Views:
    • PBX2.JPG
      PBX2.JPG
      File size:
      25.5 KB
      Views:
  2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

May i ask what browser you are using?
    Please try using google chrome as this is a browser related issue most of the times

3. garyjduk

Excellent, thanks Yiannish - I was using IE - changed to Chrome and the updates are now shown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.