Updating BLF Buttons for multiple extensions

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by IT Hamster, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IT Hamster

Hello all,

I grow weary of updating BLF buttons for each and every Phone extension within the 3CX management console.

Is there a way for me to mass update these BLF Fields for a selection of phones?

Example: I need to make BLF Button changes on 50 different phones and I don't want to keep going one by one.

Is it possible to take bulk action on these extensions for BLF button changes?

Thanks,
    IT Hamster

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Yes you can do that by selecting multiple extensions in Extensions page, using shift select first of a range and last, or using ctrl select one by one.
    Then go in Phone provisioning tab, and edit BLFs of your choice leave the rest in [keep current value] and validate.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. IT Hamster

pj3cx thank you so much! You have saved me a lot of time and effort.

Cheers,
    IT Hamster

4. geeves

I feel a bit silly but am unable to find where phone provisioning/blf keys are available after selecting extensions. Could you please clarify? It would be much appreciated. Thanks

5. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Once your phone system is activated, under each extension properties / Phone Provisioning tab / select one of the models for example a snom 760, you will then see below the BLF area.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.