• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Upgrade from 10 to 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

thereverend

Reaction score
Is there a way to upgrade from 10 to 11 and save all the configs so i dont have to figure out what the passwords are etc all over again? Is there a way to just take the config file , save it and reload it after 11 is installed? .... Also I have herd alot of people are NOT happy that the ring groups are not ava on the FREE version of the software. Is there any plans to UNLOCK this on version 11? Thanks..

Ho,

you have backup and restore tool. With that tool you can create backup of your pbx, configuration, call history, prompt messages, voice mail, call recordings... During the installation of v11 you select restore instead of create new ppx.

ring groups in free edition in the future.. i think not gonna happen

confirmed ring groups have now been removed in the Free Edition.

You can get your Ring Groups back in a 3CX version 11 free edition - but - you need to load the demo license code which will restrict you to 2 simultaneous calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.