• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

heathg

Reaction score
Hi all,

I installed the new version 3.1 today and after a reboot the server status remains offline, no extension can register and the VoIP lines do not register. I have tried to manually do this by selecting Register Line but this does not help either......

This was all up and running fine on ver 3.0, although there was a delay while in an external conversation. I installed 3.1 to see if would help resolve this.

Can anyone help me please? :?

Thanks all :lol:

Service down

Hi

Try uninstalling the 3CX PBX completely and re-install a fresh installation again. Create a backup before of the PBX to be on the safe side so you can restore the config later. We had an issue like this in the past but I can confirm that it had been fixed in a previous version. You probably have one of the 3cx services stopped (service name: 3cxphonesystem). You could also try restarting the services before.

Thanks for the reply :D

It is all working now. I reinstalled and checked the services. One was stopped and after starting it all lines etc are registered.

Thanks again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.