Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by heathg, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heathg

Hi all,

I installed the new version 3.1 today and after a reboot the server status remains offline, no extension can register and the VoIP lines do not register. I have tried to manually do this by selecting Register Line but this does not help either......

This was all up and running fine on ver 3.0, although there was a delay while in an external conversation. I installed 3.1 to see if would help resolve this.

Can anyone help me please? :?

Thanks all :lol:

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Service down

Hi

Try uninstalling the 3CX PBX completely and re-install a fresh installation again. Create a backup before of the PBX to be on the safe side so you can restore the config later. We had an issue like this in the past but I can confirm that it had been fixed in a previous version. You probably have one of the 3cx services stopped (service name: 3cxphonesystem). You could also try restarting the services before.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. heathg

Thanks for the reply :D

It is all working now. I reinstalled and checked the services. One was stopped and after starting it all lines etc are registered.

Thanks again :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.