• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Upgrade from V9 to V10

Status
Not open for further replies.

skagen

Reaction score
Hello, I am finally getting around to upgrading from V9 to V10 and was wondering if there were any special requirements. For example, when I upgraded from 8 to 9, there were changes to the templates and I had to delete all the old provisioning files and re-create my phone templates. I am hoping this is a simple upgrade where I just back everything up, uninstall 9, install 10, do a restore, and be good to go. Has anyone had any issues going from 9 to 10? Also, do I need a new license key?
Thanks.

You do not need a new license key or anything additional as long as the key you have has current upgrade insurance.

There are some changes in 10 from 9 the 3CX assistant being replaced by the 3CX myphone application probably being the biggest.

For the most part people have been very happy with version 10.

Here is a link to the procedure: http://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.