Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Upgrade from V9 to V10

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by skagen, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skagen

Hello, I am finally getting around to upgrading from V9 to V10 and was wondering if there were any special requirements. For example, when I upgraded from 8 to 9, there were changes to the templates and I had to delete all the old provisioning files and re-create my phone templates. I am hoping this is a simple upgrade where I just back everything up, uninstall 9, install 10, do a restore, and be good to go. Has anyone had any issues going from 9 to 10? Also, do I need a new license key?
    Thanks.

2. Ian Joyce

You do not need a new license key or anything additional as long as the key you have has current upgrade insurance.

There are some changes in 10 from 9 the 3CX assistant being replaced by the 3CX myphone application probably being the biggest.

For the most part people have been very happy with version 10.

Here is a link to the procedure: http://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.