Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Upgrade Insurance Doesn't Work**USER ERROR

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by benratty, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benratty

I purchased 3cx from a resller last year in July and I have just upgraded to version 10 and it wont accept my license key and has reverted my system to the free version. I purchased the system as stated on the 3cx website with the product code for Small Business plus upgrade insurance. Why is it not working?

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: Upgrade Insurance Doesn't Work

get in touch with a sales representative to check your key. Numbers here:
    http://www.3cx.com/company/contact.php

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Hi, We have now resolved this for Ben

He was believed to have been sold the upgrade insurance by the company who sold him the phone system. However after investigation, it was found that no upgrade insurance was purchased.

We have since applied the upgrade insurance for Ben, and has now confirmed he has upgraded to V10 without any issues.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.