Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Upgrade issues.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by wzaatar, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wzaatar

Hello 3cx people!

I upgraded from 6.1 to 7.0, upgrade went --apparently-- smooth, backed up my config, uninstalled, installed the new version and restored my config... And a problem arises...

Seems that the 3cxphonesystem.ini file is not properly restored or some sections are not there cause my old [Network] containing the LocalSubnets is not there, and 3cx is proxying my connections now!

I added the section, restarted the server... Nothing changed. Still in Proxy mode...

Now, can someone please tell me how to fix this in the new version?

Thanks,

W.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. wzaatar

Hello, everyone.

Would anyone please confirm if he/she got this issue resolved in v7?

Thank you,

Wadih

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

If I follow your post correctly you had made changes to your INI file. If this is the case can you please confirm what changes you had made and the reason for the change. We can then advise how best to fix / address.

4. wzaatar

Hi William,

Again, thanks for the prompt reply.

A specific change that I made is a localsubnets modification line I added, without it the PBX cannot accurately resolve my internal subnets in case I'm using non-standard subnetting or non-contiguous subnets.

Cheers,

W.

5. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Re-adding your customizations to the INI file and restrating the 3CX Phonesystem and DB service should put you back in place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.