Upgrade to v12.5 has changed my timezone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by billthenerd, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billthenerd

I upgraded to 3CX Phone Server Pro v12.5 a couple of days ago, and I have noticed a problem for the first time.

It appears the timezone for the 3CX Phone Server database has been changed.

All of my previous call history records are now reporting the wrong date/time for my timezone!

Previous to the upgrade, all the call date/time records in the postgresql database were being stored in my local timezone (UTC+12).

Now they seem to be being stored in UTC (+0) time instead.

This has broken the 3CX Call Reporter and some of my custom reports as well.

Please help! How do I fix this?

Should I try to update all the previous timestamps to match the new timezone?

I think the only postgresql tables affected that matter are calldetails, callhistory2 and callhistory3.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Could you kindly open a support ticket so we can investigate this issue further?
    That being said, custom reporting using direct access to the database is not supported. You should rather use the export functionnality of our web report, to excel format for example.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. billthenerd

Sure Pierre. How do I open a support ticket?

I don't seem to have access to http://support.3cx.com/

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Do you have a support contract? If not, that is required. Otherwise, the 3cx Partner that you bought 3cx from should be able to file the bug report for you.

5. billthenerd

OK thanks Craig, I'll approach them.

6. billthenerd

Pierre, our reseller has raised a support ticket for this issue:

Ticket ID JDL-284-14933

Looking forward to your response.

7. billthenerd

Thanks for your reply guys. I decided that rather than reload and lose some of our call history, I ran an SQL statement to update the old, problematic records in PostgreSQL, and that has fixed the problem for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.