• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Upgrade to v5 Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

WINWARE

Reaction score
Is there a upgrade process available?

Does the install detect and upgrade our existing System, or must we do something else first?

Does the new version require a different Key than the one we are running, or is the upgrade covered in our agreement?

There is an upgrade process, although we do recommend to do a backup before.

If you have purchased it with upgrade insurance, then the upgrade is included. If you do not have upgrade insurance, you will have to buy an upgrade. More information on our website

OK. Were might I find the Upgrade process on your website? Could you give us a link to it?

As for the Key; we have purchased the upgrade insurance, and I still need to now if the upgrade will require me to request a new key or will my current one work?

Firstly to know whether your upgrade insurance is still applicable or not please contact the company from whom you purchased the product they will provide you with your details. and regarding the link for upgrade prices please have a detail look over here http://www.3cx.com/ordering/pricing.html

OK. Our upgrade insurance is still applicable, and is so until Sat Aug 16 20:59:00 2008.

regarding the link for upgrade prices; I never asked for a link for pricing. I asked for a link to the process for upgrading the application. Meaning, How do I upgrade to the v5 without losing all our current settings?

after installing the new version over the old please check the old log files - one time i have put the new version over the old one i lost the call log.

so if you need them please look for them.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.