• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

upgraded cisco 504 to firmware 7.4.6 strange happenings

Status
Not open for further replies.

aftermarket

Reaction score
upgraded 4 cisco 504gs to firmware version 7.4.6 and now when an incoming number calls the phones decide to call the number back by them selfs i think this only happens when two phones are switched on. i also noticed that it randomly called voice mail aswell. anyway i've reverted back to 7.4.4 for now, has any one else had these issues?

I did not experience those exact issues, but did have issues with the phones not provisioning properly. I have a custom key map and they would not apply properly. It was quite odd as the template was correct, the web interface showed the proper settings, but the phones would not show anything but the default key maps. It would appear that the 7.4.6 firmware is one to stay away from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leowong
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.