Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Upload Custom Logo Yealink

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Heath, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heath

Heath New Member

I have Yealink 1 T26 & 3 T28 and need assistance with 2 items. On all of my phones I have BLF on the program keys. Now on all but 1 T28 The BLF keys are green when the extension is idle and Red when the extension is in use. On 1 the BLF keys are not lit up when the extension is in idle and the key lights up red when the extension is in use. I want to get my other 3 phones where the keys do not lit up when the extension is in idle, but how do I do that.. Lastly, I have my custom label in DOB format. How I get my logo on the provisioning server. Everytime any of the phones need to be re-booted, I have to go back into the webGui and re-upload it on all the phones.

2. Philip Darnell

Philip Darnell New Member

To change the logo to your own you'd have to create a custom Template and edit the background image. So you would edit the following line:

phone_setting.backgrounds = Config:yealinkt28.dob

and change 'yealinkt28.dob' to your file name. Make sure your logo is saved in the following folder C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning\sh28n5uidot\logo

3. Dave-TTG

You can also just name your custom logo the same as the standard 3CX one, then replace the file on the PBX - This achieves the same end goal without having to resort to custom templates :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    NickD_3CX and Philip Darnell like this.
  4. Philip Darnell

Philip Darnell New Member

Yeah, your way is better :) ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.