Upload Custom Logo Yealink

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Heath, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heath

Heath New Member

I have Yealink 1 T26 & 3 T28 and need assistance with 2 items. On all of my phones I have BLF on the program keys. Now on all but 1 T28 The BLF keys are green when the extension is idle and Red when the extension is in use. On 1 the BLF keys are not lit up when the extension is in idle and the key lights up red when the extension is in use. I want to get my other 3 phones where the keys do not lit up when the extension is in idle, but how do I do that.. Lastly, I have my custom label in DOB format. How I get my logo on the provisioning server. Everytime any of the phones need to be re-booted, I have to go back into the webGui and re-upload it on all the phones.

2. Philip Darnell

Philip Darnell New Member

To change the logo to your own you'd have to create a custom Template and edit the background image. So you would edit the following line:

phone_setting.backgrounds = Config:yealinkt28.dob

and change 'yealinkt28.dob' to your file name. Make sure your logo is saved in the following folder C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning\sh28n5uidot\logo

3. Dave-TTG

You can also just name your custom logo the same as the standard 3CX one, then replace the file on the PBX - This achieves the same end goal without having to resort to custom templates :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    NickD_3CX and Philip Darnell like this.
  4. Philip Darnell

Philip Darnell New Member

Yeah, your way is better :) ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.