• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Uploading files into a hosted server

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo9595

Reaction score
I would like to deploy custom logos through a template but I cannot figure out how to upload the files. This is a Google hosted version 15.5 3CX server ( Linux I believe ). I have access to the management console but cannot find an upload option.

Thanks.

3CX isn't going to give you a nice upload function for customizations they don't support. But then again, this really isn't a 3CX question. http://bfy.tw/GWju or put the files somewhere you do know how to access.

Reactions: LeonidasG_3CX
Actually it is a 3CX question. I know how to upload the images directly to each phone individually though it's web interface but I would like to automate it. If we had 3CX running in house on a Windows server it would be easy but we have a canned hosted install ( provided by 3CX ) that did not seem to come with a way to upload files into a place that the template can access. I don't see anywhere to enable SFTP for instance..

Last edited:
Hello @halo9595

Please note that you need to have access to the OS to be able to upload custom images. Since this a free instance provided by 3CX for a year there is no option for accessing the OS. You can however install 3CX on your own instance and have the ability to upload images directly to the OS.
Since custom images and templates are not supported there is no option in the management console for uploading such files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilyass.b
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.