Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Uploading files into a hosted server

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by halo9595, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halo9595

I would like to deploy custom logos through a template but I cannot figure out how to upload the files. This is a Google hosted version 15.5 3CX server ( Linux I believe ). I have access to the management console but cannot find an upload option.

Thanks.

2. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

3CX isn't going to give you a nice upload function for customizations they don't support. But then again, this really isn't a 3CX question. http://bfy.tw/GWju or put the files somewhere you do know how to access.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LeonidasG likes this.
  3. halo9595

Actually it is a 3CX question. I know how to upload the images directly to each phone individually though it's web interface but I would like to automate it. If we had 3CX running in house on a Windows server it would be easy but we have a canned hosted install ( provided by 3CX ) that did not seem to come with a way to upload files into a place that the template can access. I don't see anywhere to enable SFTP for instance..

#3 halo9595, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @halo9595

Please note that you need to have access to the OS to be able to upload custom images. Since this a free instance provided by 3CX for a year there is no option for accessing the OS. You can however install 3CX on your own instance and have the ability to upload images directly to the OS.
    Since custom images and templates are not supported there is no option in the management console for uploading such files.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.