USA SIP trunk with unlimited channels ?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Fatboy40, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatboy40

Fatboy40 New Member

Is anyone aware of a SIP trunk provider in the USA that provides a package with unlimited channels ?.

I've used these guys in the UK...

http://www.voip-unlimited.net

... who have an excellant service, with their trunks providing unlimited channels, but I can't find anything similar in the USA.

Thanks.

2. willow

willow Member

voip.ms will give you 25 channels per number.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fatboy40

Fatboy40 New Member

The 'Metered Usage' plan from nexVortex seems to be the closest to what I need, however, it would be nice if the outbound call costs were a little smaller than 2.5 cents a minute.

4. willow

willow Member

most companies that uas a metered usage will give you unlimited calls coming in. those that offer the no LD,local charges usually are priced by a concurrent call.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. lightshade

I'd try sipforcallcenters.com they offer the lowest cost sip trunks and they are based on USA.

6. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

We always and only offer unlimited channels, you pay per use (per minute). Tier 1 direct peering only, owned facilities (not "co-locating" or using shared, VPS or someone else's junk servers). You can call me if interested.

7. garrettsmith

You should checkout SIPTRUNK.com (http://www.siptrunk.com). They offer $20 Unlimited SIP trunks (US48 & Canada). They're 3CX Certified and offer 3CX partners 20% commissions. Also you get a free sip trunk to test out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.