Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

USB Headsets / 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by IT_S, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IT_S

Hello,

We installed 3CX version 15.5 and now we are testing USB headsets.
    I have Plantronics, Sennheiser and Jabra.

For the moment answer /end call button are not working but seems to be normal as drivers are not installed.
    Just a quick question , in https://www.3cx.com/support/ in Supported Headsets only Sennheiser are displayed...

Could you please confirm me that Jabra or Plantronics are well supported ?
    Is there any issues with the different models ?

In our configuration, will use Yealink T46s , Softphone ( windows , Mac ) .

Regards
    Raph

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Obviously, 3CX will only commit to the listed device as being supported as otherwise the others would be listed.

Being that your use is with USB headsets, their use is only applicable with the softphone client and then dependent on the model and OS of the system upon which the device will be installed and if there are any drivers for same. T

Having said the above, I have a Jabro Pro 930 that I have been using for years without any issue at all and I am currently running 15.5 SP3. For this make and model, Jabra has a app which supports 3CX and I am running it on a Win 10 Pro machine.

If you check the manufacturer's web sites, they usually have a way of being able to select a style of headset and the compatibility for same against various systems.

If there is a concern, then stick with the supported models or, check the manufacturers' web sites and arrange for a return in the event that the device does not live up to the claims which should include the ability to answer and disconnect using the headset.

3. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ITSteve likes this.
  4. IT_S

Thanks a lot for these information.

I will check yours links

5. ITSteve

That link was perfect. The Hub software is great! I also learned I can have both the external speakers and the headset ring if we wish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.