• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Usb Phone and Human interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwandy

Reaction score
I have a Sitecom it-001, and I can use it only like audio/microphone interface, in Windows Vista and Windows XP.
I see it like Human Interface, and I want use it like a keyboard, but I cannot.
Can anyone help me ?

Thanks

Any USB phone will display as a HID in XP and its functionality is usually restricted right off to Microphone & Speaker. To get keypad functioning you must install additional drivers that can be very specific to the software it will integrate with. On the Sitecom website http://www.sitecom.com/product.php?productname=USB+Internet+Phone&productcode=IT-001&productid=530 it states integration with Skype & MSN Messenger. You will have to research the softphone you are using for keyboard compatibility. None of these issues are with 3CX itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.