• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Use 3cx voip phone with 3cx assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetel2

Reaction score
Hello,

it's possible to use 3cx voip client 7.0 beta with 3cx assistant v8 to replace 3cx voip phone?
in "call with executable" configuration ... it's not work.

system 3cx v8

tks

bluetel2 said:
it's possible to use 3cx voip client 7.0 beta with 3cx assistant v8 to replace 3cx voip phone?
No, it's not possible, because Voip Client doesn't have implemented the communication interface required by Assistant.

:cry:

tks Vali.do you know when new skin will be release ?

bluetel2 said:
tks Vali.do you know when new skin will ne release ?
To be honest, I don't know :roll: Well, but what's happen in case you won't like the new skin also? Do you have a graphic designer there?

Vali_3CX said:
bluetel2 said:
tks Vali.do you know when new skin will ne release ?
To be honest, I don't know :roll: Well, but what's happen in case you won't like the new skin also? Do you have a graphic designer there?

we think it's not "professionnal" skin. company have need simply skin and some fontionnality, like VOIP client, it had good look, and professionnal skin. some company search this type of softphone, and now they prefere Bria for this.

I can make my own skin for VOIP phone ?

bluetel2 said:
Skin generator is not available yet for "public use" but, since we already announced that skinning will be available, I will start to make a document about how to create a skin. Briefly, you will have to create one .ini file and several bitmaps. We cannot release right now the skin generator, because its "protocol" (or API, if you like) is not well established, and it still has some "IPhone-like" dependencies to be removed, but once you have these files, you may send them to us and we will create the skin and send it back to you.

Vali_3CX said:
bluetel2 said:
Skin generator is not available yet for "public use" but, since we already announced that skinning will be available, I will start to make a document about how to create a skin. Briefly, you will have to create one .ini file and several bitmaps. We cannot release right now the skin generator, because its "protocol" (or API, if you like) is not well established, and it still has some "IPhone-like" dependencies to be removed, but once you have these files, you may send them to us and we will create the skin and send it back to you.

ok thank You Vali ;)

However, the advantage of this is that you will be able to design it to be as wide or narrow you want, what shape you want, to place buttons wherever you want, to make them as big or having the shape you want. Even some functionality (like number of lines) would be possible to define by the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.