Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Use of the api CallControlAPI

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sbsconseil, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbsconseil

Hello,

Somebody in t he(it) to use the api Call Control of 3CX?
    Have you models of use to be shared ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. tpinnovations

tpinnovations Member

We have developed a couple systems with the API and the HTTP API, But nothing to spectacular.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sbsconseil

hi,

I would like to make a system of supervision of the Extension and the truck SIP
    I do not know the developpement .NET I want to use the API Call Control with Windev
    Have you a documention or a modele to know how works the API

4. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

What is the "Windev"?

Thanks

5. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

The API is documented on our WIKI and includes samples. A .NET developer should be able to integrate with 3CX pretty rapidly. Developer support packages are available at 1995 euro per year if needed.

6. sbsconseil

hi,

WINDEV a powerful IDE & ALM suite, lets you build strategic projects easily and quickly thanks to its total integration, ease-of-use and cutting-edge technology. .Net, Java code and more!

http://www.windev.com

7. tpinnovations

tpinnovations Member

Looks very similar to Iron Speed.

8. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

So, what is a problem to use it?

9. sbsconseil

Hello

I do not know how to use the API via an application
    I need a model to see are functioning
    I want to make a system of supervision of truck sip and the simple Extension for the administrators 3CX
    Simple one web pages or application which groups together(includes) one or some waiter(server) 3CX
    Which type of language use you WFP.NET......

10. pat71

Any one knows how to change the extension status to busy using using API, that is presence like connected, busy, outforlunch and so on.
    your help is appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.