Useable API

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by imagemaster, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imagemaster

I don’t understand why you guys don’t make a usable and documented API. Keeping everything secret does not make your program better. Let people have access and see the incredible things that will come from it. You will create a more loyal base, since you become the engine by which all those things are possible. I have been trying to find a way to create a scheduled audio conference via the API for years with no luck.

This is probably falling on deaf ears but hopefully someone at 3cx is listening.

2. Andreas Paradisiotis

Hello imagemaster

For which API your looking ? Call Control API or Windows API ?

Thanks

3. imagemaster

We recently switched our server to Linux but if I can get a working API to create audio conferences I can switch back to Windows.

With your multi-platform format the best solution is a documented REST API that exposes the server to many commands. That would open the door for many to create features that are desperately needed.

4. Andreas Paradisiotis

You can take the Call Control API and make a build for net core. Maybe you need to change a few lines of code in order to successfully build it to net core (is not a lot)

For the REST API that you mention better to post your idea here

Thanks

5. imagemaster

6. Andreas Paradisiotis

Thanks for the feedback. Better to post this into ideas section

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.