User access to recorded phone conversations

Discussion in 'Windows' started by darrellchapman, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darrellchapman

Does anyone know if there is an easy way for a user to get a copy of the wave file of their recorded telephone conversation?

I know I can get the file from the \3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Recordings\ but if the client is able start a recording they should also be able to get the file and my 3CX is locked down.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. darrellchapman

Thanks Matt, I think you and I need to create our own forum since we seem to be answering each others posts.

Those are all good solutions. In an ideal world, the 3CX Client would prompt the user to save the .wav file at the end of the conversation; kind of like a file download in Internet Explorer.

A recorded calls section on the user's personal page would also work; but our users almost never go there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Henk

Henk Member

It is in a directory called: <installdir>\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Recordings

But I requested a feature in:
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/recordings-of-conversation-playback-6230.html

H.

4. darrellchapman

Henk,

I saw your post that but I need the actual .wav files. They get inserted in to our CRM by each user.

5. darrellchapman

Matt, e-mailing the file to the user would definitely work. And actually that could be implemented with minimal effort since 3CX can already do that with voicemail. Good suggestion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.