User Interface with Yealink phones

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Rhonda Short, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhonda Short

In the past I was able to choose the UI link in 3cx to bring up the web interface with our Yealink phones, but for some reason it will not let me. Is this a firewall issue? If so is there a specific port to use? The phones are working. I just need the ability to log into the user interface from time to time. Thanks.

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Rhonda Short

Assuming you are running V15 and the phones are local you should be able to navigate to the phones tab of the management console, select the phone you want to access the web interface and click on the Phone UI button.
    If the phones are not local then the option will be greyed out.

3. Rhonda Short

I am running v.15 and my phones are local. The Phone UI button is not greyed out, but when I click on it, nothing happens. If I try to navigate to it using the ip, it gives me a certificate error message and won't take the password. It is only happening on Yealink phones. I have a few Grandstream on my system and I can log right in to them.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

What browser are you using? when pressing the phone UI button does a new tab open or nothing happens? How are the phones provisioned? Did you auto provision with the default template?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.