Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

User Web interface

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by marksgt35, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marksgt35

So I may be asking a totally idiotic question. I'm a new administrator to 3CX, and although it appears as if there is a user web login to the server, I can't find any documentation on what the URL might be? If there isn't, why do users have a"user password" in the setup?

2. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5000/mainform.wgx

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. marksgt35

And I'm going to assume the user uses their extension as the username and the user password as the password? When I try them, it says username or password incorrect. Is there any other settings needed for them to login?

4. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

What username and password are you referring to? 3cx phone or admin?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. marksgt35

Yes, the 3cx phone, that is in the user extension screen.

6. Shark8000

If you entered the extension options there is an option tab at the end there is a check box "Allow 3CX Management Console Access" along with other options if you check it the user will be able to access the management web interface

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.