Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Users dial into same conference ID number but end up in different rooms

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mike Daniels, Jul 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Daniels

We have various conference meetings throughout the day, let's say room ID #100 as an example. A user dials the conference extension (7100) and then 100# to join if the conference has already been started or 100*(password) to create a new conference with the ID of 100.

At least once every other day a user will end up in a separate conference room and wonder where everyone else is. If they hang up and dial 100# again they will be joined to the correct conference. It seems 3CX randomly dumps users into a different conference room even though they all dialed the same ID number. These are technical people and I have experienced this issue myself so I am 100% sure they are not accidentally dialing the wrong conference ID number.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.