Usign 3CXAssistant with a bridge

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by allTel, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allTel

Hi guys,

We are currently expanding our offices and will be adding another 3CX server at the remote office. We would like to know if we can use 3CXAssistant to monitor all users on both servers that are bridged Master/Slave. From what I've read it doesn't look possible but I thought I would ask.

The two offices are connected together by a T1 MPLS (1.5 Mbps) connection. We have considered allowing the phones in the remote office (13 units) to register with the main 3CX server in our HQ office. Does anyone have experience with this type of setup? Could one server be used here so that all users can be monitored using the main 3CXAssistant?

Thanks for your help!

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,
    Currently there is no way to see extension on a bridged PBX using the assistant. You can, if you wish, request this feature in the feature requests section.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. allTel

Thanks Mark - Do you know if 13 phones could register and function over a 1.5Mbps private line? The line is barely used and we do have the ability to use QoS if needed. I suspect it would be fine, but wanted to ask before we moved forward.

4. mfm

mfm Active Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.