using 3cx wih open vpn

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by kassem_khaled, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kassem_khaled

dear sirs first of all we have an office with 2 branches and connected with openvpn (we have the same isp) i intall the 3cx phone system on the vpn server and make all the cleints be connected on its its work perfect through one branch the cleints with the other branch they connected as i gave them the ip of the vpn of the first branch and 3cx phone extantion status are connected and they can call first branch and first branch can call 2nd branch but the problem is that the 2nd branch hear clearly the first branch but the first branch cant hear any thing , i check the firewall its off and on openvpn there is no firewall and there is no restrections or rules we try the dialer in win xp its perfect. is there a problem or any can help in this issue
    thankssss

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

If there is one way audio, its almost certainly a networking or a firewall problem. If you have a commercial edition with support, i suggest you contact our support department so they can analyze the logs and point you in the right direction to check your network and firewall setup.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kassem_khaled

we download the free version as we want to test it and if its work fine we are ready to upgrade as we are checking with all voip software and hardware to see with one will work well before we get it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.