Using a revised Cisco SPA xml template

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by techmikeny, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techmikeny

I've been trying to use a revised Cisco SPA provisioning template, but the "Provisioning Templates" in the settings menu is greyed out/disabled.

I would like to use a Txt logo instead of the 3CX logo in addition to a couple other settings. I can get all of the phones to display the text logo using the phones web interface, but the phones are reprovisioned every night at 2am and the setting is changed back to the 3CX Logo.

I just recently setup my phones to use the provisioning template so I do like the fact that they reprovision on a daily basis. It makes it easier for upgrades and adding new phones to the system. Also makes sure that all of the phones are connected and working.

Also I've tried to use the 3CX Company phonexml, but when I try to access the 3Cx phone book from the phone, it fails to connect. This isn't too much of a priority, but would be a nice to have.

Thank you,
    Mike

2. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

You can modify the templates only through Windows management console, not via web management. This feature was modified in V11 SP4.

BR

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.