• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Using multiple voipbuster accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bashuis

Reaction score
hello,

The source phonenumber of an VoipBuster voip account is the External Number field in the Line(s) Configuration.
I like t use multiple different External Numbers with the same voipbuster account (same 'Authentication ID', 'Authentication Password' and 'Registrar/Proxy Hostname or IP' but different 'External Number'

when i try to create a new line in 3CX i get an error 'Authentication ID must be unique'

is there an other solution to create this? i link to have an prefix to choose my 'External Numer' while i'm using the same VoipBuster account (so i only have to pay credits for one account)

Same problem here. I'm adding an 800 line, which uses the same account as my regular trunk.
Why won't 3CX let me define the SAME userID and password for MULTIPLE lines?

That's something that really bothers me. Why should the Authentication IDs be unique? What if I want to create accounts in different VoIP providers using the same username? I now have to take care when creating VoIP accounts on providers as to not use the same username I'm already using in other...

It's a requisite that I would greatly like to see removed! :)

coelhopsi said:
It's a requisite that I would greatly like to see removed! :)

Specially considering that I can't imagine what purpose that might serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gburcham
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.