V 14.0.47 Lock screen and bluetooth issue

Discussion in 'Android' started by bbaker73, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbaker73

bbaker73 New Member

Testing implementing 3cxphone on Samsung Galaxy S5 for mobile workers. What I'm noticing 1st to be a couple of issues:

1. Incoming 3cx call is not bypassing the screen lock so you can answer it. Once in a while it does, but mostly you have to unlock the screen 1st to get to the 3cx app to answer the call.

2. Bluetooth paired to car kit. Audio seems to work with the two car kits i've tested (subaru OEM, Parrot color 3200 LS), but the answer and disconnect car buttons do not seem to work. Have to answer and disconnect call with the 3cxphone app itself.

any ideas on these two subjects?

2. speaktek

I have same issue (Note 5), My hosting company says:
    "This is a limitation of the V14 app on android. The Push notifications do not work so the phone does not wake up on an incoming call."

V12 worked fine...hmmmm.

Ding SP2 tonight. ;-)

3. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi, for first post,
    Point 1 - I have a Samsung S5 running on latest Android OS and cannot replicate issue. We had some issue in V12.5 but in V14 we addressed this. Can you confirm you are using latest Android Client.

Point 2 - There is no functionality yet to answer/drop from bluetooth.

Regarding second point, could you please be more clearer when you a post a topic on the forum?
    Who said about limitations? Are you sure that the android app is provisioned? Are you sure that you configured correctly push. If you go on ther server logs Dialer.log and make a call what do you see? post the log... This will be more useful to me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.