• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

V1.0.20-Calls terminate upon connect (Issue #0001)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobKasbow

Reaction score
I'm using an iPod Touch configured with the latest release of the 3CX PBX that worked fine with v1.0.19. Now calls drop as soon as the I answer them. Is there a new configuation setting that I have to enter? Where can I find release notes for the new version.

Thanks,

Rob

Re: Just loaded 1.0.20....now calls terminate upon connect

Dear 3CX Team:

Another note on the new release for the iPhone. For what it is worth, the error I am getting is the same as I experience on my Droid 2. The call will connect but disconnect on answer.

Rob

The Changelog you find at the top in this forum: http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cxphone-for-iphone-change-log-17918.html

Do you use the phone with an 3CX PBX? do you use it internal or external?
We need some more infos on this plz.
There is an change with the user ID and ext ID check out the new settings...

Hi Rob

Rob, this issue - happening on both IPod and Droid - happen for the same provider? If yes, is a good idea to check if happen also on a different one, to have a comparation. As Stefan said, some details will be very useful to find out what and where is wrong.

Regards
vali

I'm using iPhone 4.2.1 with version 1.0.20 of the app and internal calls to the free version of the IP PBX are dropping calls.

stevefu said:
I'm using iPhone 4.2.1 with version 1.0.20 of the app and internal calls to the free version of the IP PBX are dropping calls.
Hi Steve
Steve, can you set the PBX logging to verbose mode mode and paste here calls' tracelog? Thanks.
vali

Rob,

plz run this test for me:

1. open your profiles with a LONG hold on the "Registered Account XXX@YYYYY" in the top right corner
2. Press Edit and del the existing account.
3. Now press the "+" in the same screen to add an new Profile.
4. When the new profile springs up and you normally put in data, dont put any data in there and just press DONE.
5. Exit the app
6. Restart the app, you should see the "autoprovisioning" screen and go from there as you normally would do.
Tell me if you can make calls after due to there was an change in the profiles looking only effecting multi tasking devices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.