Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

V1.0.20-Calls terminate upon connect (Issue #0001)

Discussion in 'iOS' started by RobKasbow, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobKasbow

I'm using an iPod Touch configured with the latest release of the 3CX PBX that worked fine with v1.0.19. Now calls drop as soon as the I answer them. Is there a new configuation setting that I have to enter? Where can I find release notes for the new version.

Thanks,

Rob

2. RobKasbow

Re: Just loaded 1.0.20....now calls terminate upon connect

Dear 3CX Team:

Another note on the new release for the iPhone. For what it is worth, the error I am getting is the same as I experience on my Droid 2. The call will connect but disconnect on answer.

Rob

3. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The Changelog you find at the top in this forum: http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cxphone-for-iphone-change-log-17918.html

Do you use the phone with an 3CX PBX? do you use it internal or external?
    We need some more infos on this plz.
    There is an change with the user ID and ext ID check out the new settings...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Rob

Rob, this issue - happening on both IPod and Droid - happen for the same provider? If yes, is a good idea to check if happen also on a different one, to have a comparation. As Stefan said, some details will be very useful to find out what and where is wrong.

Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. stevefu

I'm using iPhone 4.2.1 with version 1.0.20 of the app and internal calls to the free version of the IP PBX are dropping calls.

6. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Steve
    Steve, can you set the PBX logging to verbose mode mode and paste here calls' tracelog? Thanks.
    vali

7. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Rob,

plz run this test for me:

1. open your profiles with a LONG hold on the "Registered Account XXX@YYYYY" in the top right corner
    2. Press Edit and del the existing account.
    3. Now press the "+" in the same screen to add an new Profile.
    4. When the new profile springs up and you normally put in data, dont put any data in there and just press DONE.
    5. Exit the app
    6. Restart the app, you should see the "autoprovisioning" screen and go from there as you normally would do.
    Tell me if you can make calls after due to there was an change in the profiles looking only effecting multi tasking devices...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.