Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

V1.0.23 - Outbound calls from iPHone drop when answered

Discussion in 'iOS' started by techception, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techception

I have 3CX for my iPhone (version 1.0.23). My phone is connected to my 3CX server at a remote location using wifi. I make a call from the iPhone and as soon as the caller picks up the call we immediately get disconnected. Now when the call is made from a remote phone into the 3CX my iPhone rings and I can pickup the call with no issue. I have audio both ways when I recieve the call. Just cannot figure out why the call drops when making outbound calls. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: Outbound calls from iPHone drop when answered

Hi

If you have set the 3CX server to debug in verbose mode, please have a look at "Server activity log", it might provide you a hint about the reason. Also, if you're familiar with Wireshark, a network capture of the call would be definitely extremely useful.

Thanks
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.