v1.1.4 - Msg '3CX Lost connection'

Discussion in 'iOS' started by jr3151006, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr3151006

jr3151006 New Member

Hi,

I already restart the iPhone but after few minuts show a pop-up msg '3CX Lost connection'; that device is connected to the wireless network to have access to our server (v10 spk4).

* iPhone 3GS (iOS v5.0.1 - 9A405)
    * Jailbreak: NO
    * Cydia Installed: NO
    * Connection: WiFi
    * Server: Internal

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hey,

this messages pops up when the Phone can not perf. a re registration on the server.
    There is an issue that this message multiplies so many time but 1.1.5 will handle this.

There is something that the connection from the phone to the server is lost.
    Does you WiFi maybe disables after a time? Try pinging the phone all the time.
    The Message can have a delay of 2 Minute until it shows up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jr3151006

jr3151006 New Member

Hi Stefan,

tks for quick reply. Do you have idea about 'time' to release the next version 1.1.5?
    Yesterday other phones (like my Samsung Galaxy S - GT-i9000B and others but the same model) and other laptop´s are working fine through wifi. I will try to monitor using a ping for example as you adviced.

4. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

i just read that iOS5 has an issue with network (wifi) connectifity in 5.0 and 5.0.1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.