Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

V1.2.11-Calling from contacts doesn't work

Discussion in 'Android' started by Pedro, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pedro

Device Info
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Phone Model: [HTC WildFire S]
    Firmware Version: [2.3.3]

Issue Info
    Handset: [Phone]
    Contacts: [Local]
    Connection: [WiFi]
    Server: [External]

When I search my contacts using the contacts button on the left side of the app I do get all my contacts,however when i choose one and dial the call doesnt go through the 3cx app but as a normal call using the cell network. Using the dial pad or receiving calls works fine.
    Thanks for any help.
    Pedro

2. JoeDirt1954

I have a Galaxy Tab first gen. 3cx works OK, When I push the contact button my contacts show up, But you can only text them with messaging program. I believe we have the same problem, but since the Galaxy Tabs cell feature is disabled here in the US, I can only text them. I have to remember the phone number then switch back to 3cx and dial it manually. Also no speed dial feature like in the Windows version. :cry:

3. don-coleman

V1.3.1-Calling from contacts doesn't work

Device Info
    Phone Model: [HTC Dream]
    Firmware Version: [2.2.1]

Issue Info
    Handset: [Phone]
    Contacts: [Google]
    Connection: [WiFi]
    Server: [Internal]

I'm running version 1.3.1 of 3CX for Android, and have the same problem -- when I select a contact from with-in the app, it always dials via the default dialer (the cell network).

When I type the number in manually, the 3cx recognizes the name from the contact database, and successfully makes a voip call.

This is not a new problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.